Nectar Sleep mattress is one of the best mattresses today and has grown in to a popular brand since the company inception in 2017. The company combines comfort and support in the manufacture of its mattresses for an ultimate sleep. In this review, we are going to look at Nectar’s 11-inch memory foam mattress.
Full Nectar Sleep Mattress Review
With a soft plushy feeling and impressive list of benefits and features, the Nectar mattress has many satisfied users with its long-lasting comfort along with the classic memory foam feel.
The Nectar is made to enhance regular memory foam with it premium woven fabric and unique airflow design. It combines the best in modern innovation with classic comfort. The following are some of the benefits enjoyed by the user: Improved temperature regulation and comfort all throughout the night.
Nectar as a company is committed doing more than simply selling mattresses. A no-obligation trial period is offered that allows the customer to sleep on their mattress for an entire year, or 365 days. If you are not satisfied, you can arrange to get the mattress picked up and a full refund will be issued to you. A bedbug replacement and lifetime cover replacement are offered by the Nectar mattress also. Long-term customer support is especially outstanding, especially for a product that is as valuable and important as a mattress is. After you make your purchase, Nectar doesn’t abandon you.
There is only one firmness level for the Nectar mattress. I have personally used this mattress, and it is on the ‘firmer’ side of things than the ‘soft’ side. This makes the Nectar great for those who have a tendency to sleep on their stomachs and for larger sleepers.
Along with my subjective experience we can also put in some objective numbers. The Nectar mattress is in the medium firm range on a 1 to 10 scale. On the standard firmness test, it rates at 5 out of 10, and that level is perfect to satisfy most sleepers.
The high-density foam on the Nectar mattress is very durable; it molds to the contours of your body and allows you to sink into it to get a great night’s sleep.
The mattress combines a one-inch quilted gel foam cover and three-inch standard comfort memory foam to provide an outstanding level of support for users.
There are five layers that make up the Nectar mattress, including a breathable cover. The materials are all of the finest quality and offer outstanding weight distribution and contouring. The entire package is a total of 11 inches thick, with the various layers breaking down this way:
- 1st Layer (Cover): The cover is devoted to cooling and hygiene and is made with Tencel fabric that is bedbug-resistant as well.
- 2nd Layer: This layer is comprised of gel memory foam and a quilted cover. It maximizes comfort and sleepers are kept cool through drawing excess heat out and unwanted pressure is also relieved.
- 3rd Layer: Nectar’s unique LushFoam is featured in this layer. It is a patented material that delivers the highest possible performance in the market in terms of both heat distribution and weight. LushFoam is a type of premium and patented gel memory foam that is available for Nectar mattresses only.
- 4th Layer: The Hi-Core adaptive foam in the fourth layer provides maximum support.
- 5th Layer (Bottom): The last layer at the base of the mattress is made out of high-density foam to provide better ventilation compared to other foam mattresses.
Edge Support, Sinkage, and Motion Transfer
The ability of a mattress to absorb movement and prevent it from spreading usually is referred to as motion transfer or motion isolation. That facto is especially important when there is a couple sleeping together who do not want to disturb one another throughout the night.
When it comes to minimizing sinkage, the Nectar mattress really does a great job, and performs better than a majority of the other foam mattresses that we have reviewed. Like our other regular findings, motion transfer and sinkage both have a tendency to be weight-dependent.
In terms of edge support, the mattress is a strong performer as well. The high-density foam of the Nectar delivers continuous even support at all points, and at the edges the performance doesn’t drop off.
You can lay the Nectar mattress on any foundation or the floor and it will still provide the same comfort. You can use it on a box spring, adjustable bed frames, a platform or any surface that is flat.
Free shipping is offered by Nectar to customers within the continental U.S. Usually it arrives within 5 days. “Glove service” is also offered, where your new mattress is set up and the old mattress is removed.
Size and Price
Price varies depending on the size mattress you are interested in. Also, there are other services you might get that would increase the price a little bit such as “White Glove Service”
Currently, there is a promotion going on, a discount of $125 off and 2 free pillows. See the current prices below.
39” x 75” x 11”
39” x 80” x 11”
54” x 75” x 11”
60” x 80” x 11”
76” x 80” x 11”
72" x 84" x 11"
Warranty and Trial Period
Nectar is offering a Forever Warrant™ to this mattress a guarantee that it is constructed with high-quality materials and workmanship. For the first 5 years, if a defect is found in the mattress, they will pick it up and replace it for you free of charge if it’s defective.
After 5 years, the company will replace or repair the mattress but with a small transportation fee of $100. If the mattress if found to be defective, the transportation fee will be waived.
Nectar knows that its mattress is high-quality and that’s why they are offering a 365-day trial period. During this time, if you find that the mattress does not meet your needs, you will get your money back 100% guaranteed. If for any reason find that this mattress is not what you needed, just call the company and they will arrange for a pick up of the mattress and you get a refund of your money.
Nectar Sleep mattress has so many reasons to be rated the best and briefly let’s look at a few of them.
- It is made with several layers of high-quality foam that delivers the most comfort at a low price compared to the mattresses of its kind.
- Your partner will not be disturbed if you toss and turn often. It has a superb motion isolation and you will not sink in the mattress.
- It absorbs the body heat and transmit it to the lower layers living you sleeping cool and comfortable.
- Nectar’s trial period is so generous. Its 365-day 100% money back guarantee trial cannot be compared to any mattress of its kind. In fact, most mattress companies offer from 30-day to 100-day trials.
- Its Forever Warranty™ is unmatched. Others are offering from 1-year to 10-year warranty for the same kind of mattress.
- Free shipping and an easy refund process after you call the company to return your mattress.
- Priced relatively cheap. For a high-quality mattress like nectar it could be in the $1000s just like most mattresses. But they have priced so reasonably so most people can afford it.
The above point are only a few factors that made us vote this mattress the best. There are others that we didn’t mention. Overall Nectar Sleep mattress is a better mattress and is priced reasonably.